1. Make a film. We accept and screen SHORTS and FEATURES of any genre. Length of films screened are from 10 seconds to 3 hours!
2. The films must include English subtitles (unless the spoken language is English).
3. We also accept submissions that have premiered elsewhere and that may have distribution agreements already in place.
4. All films for consideration must be submitted online through FilmFreeway.com
5. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
6.By submitting your project to SIFF you confirm that you own the rights of the work submitted. Participants films must follow copyright laws for music, footage or any other form of material used in their films. The Festival won’t take any responsibility.
7.All selected films and winners will receive the laurels by email.
8.All the winners of each category will receive an award certificate by email.
9. We provide No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
10. Lastly, we will promote your film across globally. It’s very important that you follow us on social media to get the attention.